* = Required Fields
Let's find the right plan for your budget, needs and lifestyle.
Enrollment only allowed with Qualifying Event.
Open enrollment for RMHP Individual and Family plans begins November 15, 2014.
If you want to enroll outside of the open enrollment period, it will only be permitted for these qualifying events:
- Dissolution of marriage
- Loss of employer-sponsored insurance
- Loss of eligibility for Medicaid or the Children's Basic Health Plan
- A valid court or administrative order mandating the child be covered
- Involuntary loss of existing coverage. (This does not include loss due to fraud, misrepresentation or failure to pay premium)
Other qualifying events include:
- For individuals already enrolled through Connect for Health Colorado - Becoming eligible and ineligible for tax credits and cost share reduction.
- Enrollment or disenrollment resulting from an error. The error must have been made by a Carrier, Producer or Connect for Health Colorado.
- Gaining access to other creditable coverage as a result of a permanent change in residence.
- Demonstrating to the Colorado Insurance Commissioner that the health plan violated part of its contract.
Applications for enrollment must be received within 60 days from the event and proof of qualifying event will be required.
You can contact us or your insurance advisor for assistance. Our qualified service team can help you enroll through Connect for Health Colorado. Call us today at 800-453-2981–Option 4.